Full Job Description
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Marin County. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems.
The Big Task
Diagnose and repair drain issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key Sub Tasks
- Complete all drain cleaning, jetting and cable work related to in-home, service calls.
- Provide camera service for every mainline stoppage within 24 hours of the report.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers on the importance of sewer repair and replacement.
- Help customers select the right maintenance plan and understand warranty information.
- Explain reasons for blockage and illustrate how you will resolve the issue.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Protect drain cleaning and camera equipment and keep a well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
What We Offer
- Medical Insurance — we pay 100% for you and your family’s insurance premiums for health, dental, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
- New technology, including access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- Simple IRA Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Peter Levi Plumbing Inc.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where they will be appreciated by their team and their customers, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Your company name here by visiting Your company website here. When you’re ready, please follow the directions at Link to your company career page here to apply for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location
- One location