The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair drain and sewer systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions by providing an extraordinary customer experience.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this, Prior experience is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Drain/Sewer: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location