The Accounts Payable Specialist will ensure the company’s bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- Administer Purchase Order Policy.
- Match Purchase Order’s with packing slips and vendor statements for accuracy.
- Enter and pay bills timely and accurately.
- Reconcile Supplier Statements for accuracy.
- Enter all Credit Card transactions.
- Reconcile Credit Card statements monthly.
- Track Credits for Warranty returns.
- Weekly Check runs.
- Maintain Accounts Payable Report for accuracy.
- Properly account for prepaid expenses and recognize in correct periods.
- Work with Controller/Manager to close out month end.
- Maintain & establish relationships with new and existing vendors
- Sales & Use tax returns
Competencies for Success
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better at your job tomorrow than you are today.
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
Work Location: One location